Thursday, September 17, 2009

Motorcycle Tour Benelux (part II)

I'm going to try to keep this as simple as possible, since my Blogger is no longer working. I meant to put the rest of the photos and my comments in part I, but it's still so messed up, I can't even edit the post. Believe it or not, Twitter now seems much less complicated to figure out. Funny thing is, as soon as I figure out how a system works, they change it, give me an "upgrade" with the latest and greatest. Oh well.

Our bike.  Getting ready to leave Belgium for Germany and Luxembourg.
Our group leader, Allan.  Really nice guy.
Peter - one cute grandpa.  If of course you like the skull face.
Roos (or in English, Rose)
Us.  Tired, sweaty, dirty - like always.
There are windmills all over - not just in Holland.
This is what it's all about.  The Ardennes.  Forest occasionally interrupted by fields or villages.  Hairpin turns.  15% grades.  Most of the time I was just hanging on, enjoying the adventure.
It feels good!
:)

No comments: